Next Fifteen Communications Group plc, the digital communications group, today announces its final results for the year ended 31 January 2017.
- Revenues increased by 32%, with Group organic revenue growth of 10%
- Adjusted operating profit margin improves to 14.6% from 12.7%
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share increased by 38% to 23.4p
- Cash generated from operations increased by 101% to £32.8m
- 25% increase in dividend per share to 5.25p
- Significant clients wins including LinkedIn, GM and KPMG
- Publitek, Twogether, Pinnacle and HPI acquired during the year and performing to management expectations
Commenting on the results, Chairman of Next 15, Richard Eyre said:
“Next 15 continues to develop its business toward content, data and technology, reflecting the board’s view of the future of marketing communications. Content has been at the heart of the business since its PR roots, though today’s clients typically require many more creative ideas as they build relationships with customers on multiple platforms. Data has always driven the work we have done for clients but its availability has grown dramatically through online interactions, to a point where selectivity has become as important as analysis. We foresee data services providing a greater share of the Group’s revenues in the future. Technology is also playing a greater part in the understanding and meeting of customer needs by brand owners, not least through the use of artificial intelligence to reduce the hit and miss historically associated with marketing.
The results for the financial year to January 2017 were helped by forex, but reflect strong organic growth, judicious and effective acquisitions and continued organisational efficiencies in an entrepreneurial culture. Current trading reassures the Board that the outlook for Next 15 continues to be positive.”