AIM Rule 26
The following information is disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies, and is correct as of 3 April 2017.
- Description of business and country of incorporation
- Board of Directors names and biographies
- Directors’ responsibilities and Board Committees
- Country of incorporation and main country of operation
- Current constitutional documents
- Details of exchanges or trading platforms
Next 15 is not listed on any other exchanges or trading platforms
- Number of securities in issue and percentage of securities not in public hands
- Major shareholders
- Details of any restrictions on the transfer of securities
There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
- Reports and Accounts
- Company Announcements
- Admission document and circulars
There have been no circulars or similar publications within the past 12 months. The Company did not issue an admission document as it came to AIM from the Full List and so was not required to produce an admission document.