View the full version of the half-year report here.
Next Fifteen Communications Group plc (“Next 15” or “the Group”), a worldwide digital marketing group, today announces its results for the six months ended 31 January 2012.
- Revenues increased by 11% to £45.3 million (2011: £40.8 million)
- Organic growth in revenues of 4% over the prior period
- Adjusted profit before tax rose by 15% to £4.25 million (2011: £3.69 million) (see note 3)
- Diluted adjusted earnings per share increased by 12% to 4.35p (2011: 3.89p), see note 8
- Basic earnings per share increased by 1% to 2.82p (2011: 2.79p), see note 8
- Interim dividend increased by 10% to 0.565p per share (2011: 0.515p)
- Net debt1 of £4.4m following £5.4m of acquisition related payments in the period (see note 9)
- EBITDA increased to £5.1m from £4.5m in the comparative period
- Bite Group acquired an 80% stake in two German-based communications businesses, Trademark Public Relations and Trademark Consulting to enhance its international offering and reach
- Launched a new business, Animo, which specialises in mobile marketing
- Restructuring to accelerate digital transition in UK Consumer PR business, resulting in £0.25m charge in first half and £0.4m total expected for full year
- After the balance sheet date, Next 15 entered into an arrangement to purchase the remaining 20% interest in digital marketing agency, Bourne, making it a wholly owned subsidiary
Commenting on the results, Chairman of Next 15, Richard Eyre, said: “Next 15’s strategy to focus on digital marketing is delivering positive results. The Group’s dedicated digital agencies continue to perform strongly, delivering organic revenue growth of 39%. The outperformance of our digital brands once again supports the investment we have made and continue to make in this area. The Group is now focused on ensuring that knowledge and expertise gained in digital are spread and adopted by the rest of the portfolio.”