Next Fifteen Communications Group plc (“Next 15” or the “Group”), the digital communications group, today announces its results for the year ended 31 January 2019.
- Group net revenue growth of 14%, with organic net revenue growth of 6.4% (on a constant currency basis)
- Adjusted operating profit margin increased to 16.5% from 15.3%
- Adjusted profit before tax up 23% to £36.0m
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share increased by 19% to 33.1p
- Strong balance sheet with net debt of £5.2m (2018: £11.6m)
- Significant client wins including Beiersdorf, Capital One and Pearson
- Final dividend of 5.4p per share, resulting in a total dividend for the year of 7.56p per share, representing an increase of 20%
Commenting on the results, Chairman of Next 15, Richard Eyre said:
We are making great progress as the results demonstrate. Next 15 has evolved from a pure PR group into a data and technology-driven marketing group. There is more change to come as the industry continues to evolve and as our customers wrestle with the impact technology is having on their own business models. We are excited about our future as we believe we have the right foundational platform of businesses, products, talent and customers to tackle the next stage in our evolution. Evolution that we see delivering further strong growth in the years ahead.
FY19 Results Announcement FY19 Final Results Presentation