On 24th June, we were pleased to announce that trading in the first four months of the new financial year continued to be strong and ahead of management expectations.
- Strong revenue growth in Q1: 21% year-on-year, with 17% organic growth
- Growth accelerating in Q2 driving results ahead of management expectations
- Strong performances across all segments and geographies
- Strong margin performance – anticipate investments in H2 in productization and some additional costs as Covid impact recedes
- Strong balance sheet with net cash
To read the full update, please click here.
A trading update and Q&A session was held on Zoom on 24th June. This covered how the business is performing by segment and also updated shareholders on our progress in relation to ESG. You can view the recording of the session below:
Next 15 will be holding a virtual Capital Markets Day for analysts and investors on Tuesday, 6th July 2021 at 3pm, which will discuss the Group’s new segments and how we are driving execution of the Group’s growth consultancy strategy. The session will include presentations from a business within each segment. Should you wish to attend this event, please register in advance.