We are pleased to announce that trading in the first six months of the financial year has continued to be strong and ahead of management expectations.
- Strong revenue growth in Q2: 40% year-on-year, with 29% organic growth, driving results ahead of management expectations
- 31% year-on-year revenue growth in H1 with 23% organic growth
- Strong performances across all segments and geographies
- Attractive margin performance in H1 – anticipate investments in H2 in productization and some cost normalisation as Covid impact recedes
- Healthy balance sheet with net cash as at 31 July 2021 of £5m
- Acquisition of the business and assets of MSI International East Inc. (“MSI) by the US arm of Savanta, Next 15’s largest customer insight business
To read the full update, please click here.