The Group’s strong trading has continued into the third quarter of our financial year, and we are currently seeing no sign of a slowdown in client demand. Despite being against a strong comparable period, we anticipate delivering double-digit organic revenue growth in our second half.
Our new positioning as a growth consultancy is clearly resonating with our clients and we are confident in a positive financial performance for the rest of the year.
The Group’s strong balance sheet provides scope for further investments both in the businesses and in M&A to accelerate our longer-term growth.
- Group net revenue growth of 32% to £165.9m (2020: £126.2m)
- Organic net revenue growth of 23%
- Adjusted profit before tax up 69% to £35.0m (2020: £20.7m)
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share increased by 51% to 26.3p (2020: 17.4p)
- Statutory revenue growth of 36% to £208.8m (2020: £153.1m)
- Statutory operating profit of £14.9m, up from a loss of £0.4m
- Strong balance sheet with net cash of £6.6m (2020: net debt of £5.0m)
- Successful refinancing, providing up to £100m of debt capacity to fund further acquisitions and capital investment
- Significant client wins including Boots, Citibank, Diageo and Disney+
- Acquisitions of Shopper Media Group (“SMG”) and a controlling interest in Blueshirt Capital Advisers (“BCA”), both of which have performed strongly in the first half
- Acquisition of business and assets of MSI International East Inc (“MSI”) by the US arm of Savanta
To read the full report on our results, please click here.
Today, 28th September 2021, we held an analyst and investor webcast, the recording of which can be viewed here: