- Text 100 client wins include Microsoft and Fortune Systems.
- Tim Dyson hired as an account executive.
- Text 100 opens an office in Paris.
- Tim Dyson becomes a director in the UK.
- Text 100’s turnover exceeds £2 million.
- Clive Armitage joins Text 100.
- Aedhmar Hynes joins Text 100.
- Text 100 breaks into top 30 of PR Week’s league table of UK PR businesses.
- Text 100 opens office in Dublin.
- Text 100 wins the account of Frame Technology, its first retainer-based European PR campaign run through all Text 100 offices.
- Text 100’s turnover exceeds £5 million. Text 100 offices open in Munich and Johannesburg.
- Bite is opened in London.
- Text 100 opens offices in Amsterdam, and in Seattle – its first US office.
- Text 100 receives recognition at PR Week Awards for Microsoft and Bull campaigns.
- Text 100 launches ‘Duvet Days’ to huge applause from the European media, securing coverage in the Financial Times and on the BBC.
- Text 100 wins UK PR Softball Championship!
- Text 100’s profit before tax exceeds £1 million.
- Text 100 opens offices in Stockholm and New Delhi.
- Text 100 Group plc (holding Text 100 and Bite) established, and floats on OFEX.
- Group turnover exceeds £11 million.
- Text 100 Spain opens in Madrid.
- Text 100 India opens its second office, in Bangalore.
- Text 100 US opens three new offices: Boston, San Francisco, and Rochester.
- Aedhmar Hynes becomes a director.
- Text 100 opens offices in Sydney, Milan, Tokyo, Mumbai and Singapore.
- Text 100 US wins Xerox Channels Group PR account.
- Text 100 wins Gartner Group Europe.
- Text 100 wins Microsoft EMEA.
- David Dewhurst joins as Group Finance Director.
- Bite opens in San Francisco.
- Text 100 opens in Hong Kong.
- Text 100 Group plc floats on the London Stock Exchange.
- Text 100 opens in New York.
- Text 100 Group plc changes its name to OneMonday Group plc.
- Text 100 appointed by IBM to handle its product PR worldwide.
- Text 100 awarded PR Consultancy of the Year 2001, European Technology Forum.
- Bite Sweden opens.
- Bite UK wins Sun Microsystems.
- Text 100 is awarded Technology PR Agency of the Year, 2001, Holmes Report.
- OneMonday agrees to sell the rights to its name to PwC for $5m and changed its name to Next Fifteen Communications Group plc.
- Text 100 opens an office in Beijing.
- Text 100 opens offices in Shanghai and Copenhagen.
- Bite acquires the PR business of Applied Communications in San Francisco and Amsterdam (the latter of which was merged with Text 100).
- Bite opens an office in New York.
- Text 100 opens an office in Kuala Lumpur.
- Next Fifteen acquires OutCast Communications, based in San Francisco and New York.
- Next Fifteen acquires the remaining minority shares in Bite Group, making it a 100%-owned subsidiary.
- Next Fifteen acquires a 25% stake in UK Consumer PR agency Lexis PR.
- Bite acquires Credo Communications in the UK.
- Text 100 opens an office in Oslo.
- Next Fifteen acquires a further 51% stake in Lexis PR takings its ownership to 76%.
- Next Fifteen invests a 40% stake in 463 Communications LLC, a start-up policy communications business based in Washington DC and San Francisco.
- Bite opens offices in Hong Kong and Beijing
- Redshift Research is established.
- Text 100 opens an office in Chennai.
- Next Fifteen completes final purchase of Lexis PR
- Bite acquires business of AIMPR Public Relations AB, a company based in Stockholm and integrated it into Bite’s existing Swedish operation.
- Seattle and Dublin offices at Text 100 closed.
- Next Fifteen acquires New York-based M Booth, a leading consumer PR agency in North America.
- Next Fifteen acquires 55% of Upstream Asia. This involved offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney which were integrated into Bite.
- Next Fifteen acquires a further 30% of 463 Communications LLC.
- Next Fifteen acquires a further 6% of 463 Communications LLC, taking its interest to 76%.
- Bite acquires the business of OneXeno, a boutique digital agency in Hong Kong.
- Lexis acquires the entire issued share capital of Glasshouse Partnership Limited, a corporate communications and marketing agency in the UK.
- Next Fifteen launches Beyond, a digital consultancy created by the coming together of Context Analytics, Project Metal and Type 3, a digital agency with offices in San Francisco and London.
- Next Fifteen acquires an 85% stake in San Francisco-based The Blueshirt Group, LLC, an investor relations company that services the technology market. Blueshirt also has an office in New York.
- Richard Eyre is appointed as Chairman of Next Fifteen Communications Group plc.
- Next 15 acquires an 80% stake in CMG Worldwide Limited, trading as Bourne, a global, full-service digital agency with offices in Glasgow, London and New York.
- Alicja Lesniak is appointed as non-executive director and Senior Independent Director of Next Fifteen Communications Group plc.
- Margit Wennmachers is appointed as non-executive Director of Next Fifteen Communications Group plc.
- Bite Communications, a strategic communications consultancy, merges with Bourne, a fast-growing UK-based creative digital marketing agency, to become Bite, a global marketing services agency.
- Next 15 acquires an 80% stake in Connections Media LLC, a Washington DC based integrated communications digital agency specialising in politics and public affairs. Connections Media also has an office in New York